Celebrate each day like it is a new day of independence and liberation!
Liberate yourself from self-defeating thinking:
- Have more patience and acceptance of yourself and others. You will find, you become more approachable and you will have less stress to carry.
- You have two ears, two eyes and one mouth. Try listening and watching twice as much as you speak.
- Practice the pause. Before you over react take time to think able how you can be more proactive in sharing peace and joy.
- Sometimes being right is not the goal. Sometimes being heard is not the goal. Sometimes you have to learn to just BE.
- Be full of JOY! Being unhappy, joyless and angry are all choices. Choose to be loving and joyful and you will attack that from others.
- You are allowed to have expectations but your expectations are not requirements for others, they are choices and options for others. If someone does not choose to accept and meet your expectation, they are not automatically a bad person. They are a person with freedom and liberty just like you.
The simple truth is stress can turn you into someone you barely recognize.
Take a moment
Love your spirit, Love the heart and mind that God blessed you with.
At times you can feel an overwhelming since of responsibility that makes you feel like the weight of the world is dragging down your energy. Take a moment to see if you are struggling to continue to meet the crazy expectations that you set for yourself. I used to feel like if I was not the best or learning to be the best then it just seemed like a waste of time. But that wasn’t true. I had to learn to speak life into myself.
You do to. Live in victory! Say it with me “I’m living the victory”
You’re not alone. God is with you and he will always send you encouragement even if it does come from with in. Speak to yourself.