I decided to become a Reiki Practitioner after being injured while practicing for a class and struggling with upper trapezius injury. As the doctors struggles to figure out what was wrong I decided that I needed to learn to heal myself. It has been a great compliment to Training and Coaching.
What is Reiki?
“Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. It is administered by “laying on hands” and is based on the idea that an unseen “life force energy” flows through us and is what causes us to be alive. If one’s “life force energy” is low, then we are more likely to get sick or feel stress, and if it is high, we are more capable of being happy and healthy.
The word Reiki is made of two Japanese words – Rei which means “God’s Wisdom or the Higher Power” and Ki which is “life force energy”. So Reiki is actually “spiritually guided life force energy.”- Reiki.org
“Holy Fire Reiki is a new form of Reiki that was introduced in January, 2014 by the International Center for Reiki Training. It is both powerful and gentle and provides purification, healing, empowerment and guidance.
Holy Fire energy is noticeably more refined and comes from a higher level of consciousness. Some of the qualities students have experienced include:
- Works continuously even when not thinking about it and spontaneously heals issues as they come up.
- Always respects free will.
- Heals deeply and quickly without distress.
- Heals relationships and interactions with others.
- Releases worry and replaces it with a sense of safety in a most pronounced way.
- Spontaneously provides guidance that is palatable for every level of life experience.
- Tends to develop all the personality traits that are healthy for a person to have such as love of self and others, kindness, patience, confidence, vitality, enthusiasm, optimism, trust, joy, peace and so forth.
- One of the more wonderful effects is a feeling of being loved. This is a deep and refined feeling that is very nurturing.
- Once received, it continues to develop itself to be more evolved and effective.” (https://www.reiki.org/HF3.html)
Holy Fire® Reiki is a type of Reiki energy and a system of Reiki healing based on Holy Fire® energy. Mentioned in the Bible, Holy Fire® energy has been active in the world since ancient times. Our understanding is that God, working through the Holy Spirit created Holy Fire® energy and Jesus is the one who first brought this healing energy to the Earth. While the words Jesus, God and Holy Spirit, are used in religion, in the practice of Holy Fire® Reiki we do not consider them to be religious, but instead, consider them to be spiritual in nature.
It is important to keep in mind that the entire Holy Fire® Reiki system is not something I designed or created, but something that came to me as part of healing sessions I had while on my journey by talented spiritual healer, illumined being.
While Jesus was the spiritual master who introduced Holy Fire® Reiki, he is also part of a group called the Brothers and Sisters of the Light. This group is a combined force of all illumined beings and includes those beings from which all the world’s religions and spiritual paths have originated.
Previously they were in the formless world but came into the world of form so they could assist us in the development, teaching and use of Holy Fire® Reiki. Its expression as a Reiki healing system moves Holy
Contact me to book an appointment: