My Reiki journey began with my need for healing. I injured my shoulder teaching Body Pump and was diagnosed with fibroids at the same time. Either had anything to with the other. As the doctors struggle to figure out what to do, I decided that I needed to learn to heal myself. It has been a great compliment to Training and Coaching.
What is Reiki?
“Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. It is administered by “laying on hands” and is based on the idea that an unseen “life force energy” flows through us and is what causes us to be alive. If one’s “life force energy” is low, then we are more likely to get sick or feel stress, and if it is high, we are more capable of being happy and healthy.
The word Reiki is made of two Japanese words – Rei which means “God’s Wisdom or the Higher Power” and Ki which is “life force energy”. So Reiki is actually “spiritually guided life force energy.”- Reiki.org
Reiki flows within the physical body through pathways of chakras, meridians, and nadis which allows it to pass through organs and tissues of the physical body. It also flows around the energy field of thoughts and emotions calls auras. located around the perimeter of the physical body.
Reiki has many uses:
- Aids in lessening symptoms of any illness from major like multiple sclerosis, cancer, heart disease to minor things like headaches, skin problems, and colds.
- Promotes faster healing times of injuries such as broken bones to cuts and burns.
- Works in harmony with all other treatments and helps shorten healing times.
- Reduces the negative side effects of surgery, chemotherapy, etc.
- Improves mood and relaxation aiding in restful sleeping patterns.
- Reduces anxiety, depression, and stress.
- Used to amplify goal manifesting.
- Plants and animals thrive with Reiki.
- Increase your spiritual development and raised your energy vibration on your path of enlighten being.
- Clears and protects rooms from stagnant energy, argument, grief to even releasing ghosts and entities.
- Improves the energy in the food you cook and eat.
- Enhances your creativity with art, writing, music, dance, and more.
- Strengthens and protects your personal energy fields and is especially helpful for empaths.
- Use at home, work, and traveling to create a more harmonious atmosphere.
- Reiki can be sent at a time distance for past trauma and future events.
- Reiki can be sent at a distance for family, friends, and even the world traumas.
- Reiki can be used (and should be) on ANYTHING and EVERYTHING!
Some of the qualities students have experienced include:
- Works continuously even when not thinking about it and spontaneously heals issues as they come up.
- Always respects free will.
- Heals deeply and quickly without distress.
- Heals relationships and interactions with others.
- Releases worry and replace it with a sense of safety in a most pronounced way.
- Spontaneously provides guidance that is palatable for every level of life experience.
- Tends to develop all the personality traits that are healthy for a person to have such as love of self and others, kindness, patience, confidence, vitality, enthusiasm, optimism, trust, joy, peace, and so forth.
- One of the more wonderful effects is the feeling of being loved. This is a deep and refined feeling that is very nurturing.
- Once received, it continues to develop itself to be more evolved and effective.” (https://www.reiki.org/HF3.html)
Holy Fire® Reiki is a type of Reiki energy and a system of Reiki healing based on Holy Fire® energy. As mentioned in the Bible, Holy Fire® energy has been active in the world since ancient times. Our understanding is that God, working through the Holy Spirit created Holy Fire® energy and Jesus is the one who first brought this healing energy to the Earth. While the words Jesus, God, and Holy Spirit, are used in religion, in the practice of Holy Fire® Reiki we do not consider them to be religious, but instead, consider them to be spiritual in nature.
It is important to keep in mind that the entire Holy Fire® Reiki system is not something I designed or created, but something that came to me as part of healing sessions I had while on my journey by the talented spiritual healer, illumined being.
While Jesus was the spiritual master who introduced Holy Fire® Reiki, he is also part of a group called the Brothers and Sisters of the Light. This group is a combined force of all illumined beings and includes those beings from which all the world’s religions and spiritual paths have originated.
Previously they were in the formless world but came into the world of form so they could assist us in the development, teaching, and use of Holy Fire® Reiki.
I often get questions about how Reiki fits into the Christian faith. Here is a link to answer that question. https://www.reiki.org/reiki-christians
In addition, if you are interested in exploring the world of practicing Reiki. Click this link
Contact me to book an appointment: