One thing that kills harmony is Procrastination
“Everyone procrastinates sometimes, but 20 percent of people chronically avoid difficult tasks and deliberately look for distractions—which, unfortunately, are increasingly available. Procrastination in large part reflects our struggle with self-control as well as our inability to accurately predict how we’ll feel tomorrow, or the next day. Procrastinators may say they perform better under pressure, but more often than not that’s their way of justifying putting things off.” – Psychology Today
The bright side?
It’s possible to overcome procrastination and start planning for your unprecedented future today!
5 Steps to pushing passed Procrastination
- Start by setting S.M.A.R.T. Goals Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic and Time bound
- Get others involved by setting up Accountability partners
- Learn to push passed your mental barriers (doubt, fear, pain)
- Encourage yourself daily (Revisit your Why)
- Focus on your Goals and press towards them with everything you have!
To request bookings for “GotHarmony?” Workshop, Public Speaking or 1 on 1 coaching: