I woke up this morning to a love letter of sorts. One of my clients posted about her experience with me as a personal trainer, then a life coach. I didn’t expect it. I never really do. Every time one of my clients randomly reaches out to thank me for how I helped them in life, I am honored, humbled, and inspired. I see the changes in people long before they are aware of them, but acknowledging and taking the time to thank me means so much. Helping people lose weight, gain muscle, and perform better are some of the byproducts of training. Watching people change their habits, develop better relationships, find the career they dreamed of, and make their inner life a priority are some of the many byproducts of being a Coach. This love letter makes my heart smile and inspires me to continue to do the work. Coach, Train, Heal, and Write! My hope is that I continue to create Manifestation Masters who work to create lives that are happy, healthy, and fulfilling! Now, because I am no longer with 24-Hour Fitness, I am able to offer Personal Training and Life Coaching together. It’s wild to think that this year I managed to write a book, too!
Everyday is filled with opportunities. Many of these opportunities are disguised, as what we perceive to be trials, adversity or bad times. Sometimes we refer to these opportunities as “Tests.” No matter what the occasion or name you put on it, know that you have choices. Choose your response wisely.
Did you know that although God may not always want you to go through hard times, He can use them to produce the most beautiful characteristics in you?
You may ask how do things happen if God doesn’t want them to happen. We were all given free will. Each of our decisions has consequences. Hopefully, we learn from these consequences. We know that the iron is hot. Some of us can hear about the iron being hot, others have to touch it themselves. Either way, we will obtain knowledge and wisdom and apply it to make better decisions.
Self control is displayed best under trial. How you handle situations can serve as a tell tale sign of how much faith and trust you are working with. Rainy days are necessary as much as the sunny days to grow! Let’s aspire to grow into trees that are firmly rooted in the ways that show the world that we have faith that the best is yet to come, that God is in control and that Victory is where we are headed.
|Growth noun1. a. The process of growing. Full development; maturity.2. Development from a lower or simpler to a higher or more complex form|
Celebrate each day like it is a new day of independence and liberation!
Liberate yourself from self-defeating thinking:
- Have more patience and acceptance of yourself and others. You will find, you become more approachable and you will have less stress to carry.
- You have two ears, two eyes and one mouth. Try listening and watching twice as much as you speak.
- Practice the pause. Before you over react take time to think able how you can be more proactive in sharing peace and joy.
- Sometimes being right is not the goal. Sometimes being heard is not the goal. Sometimes you have to learn to just BE.
- Be full of JOY! Being unhappy, joyless and angry are all choices. Choose to be loving and joyful and you will attack that from others.
- You are allowed to have expectations but your expectations are not requirements for others, they are choices and options for others. If someone does not choose to accept and meet your expectation, they are not automatically a bad person. They are a person with freedom and liberty just like you.
The simple truth is stress can turn you into someone you barely recognize.
Take a moment
Love your spirit, Love the heart and mind that God blessed you with.
At times you can feel an overwhelming since of responsibility that makes you feel like the weight of the world is dragging down your energy. Take a moment to see if you are struggling to continue to meet the crazy expectations that you set for yourself. I used to feel like if I was not the best or learning to be the best then it just seemed like a waste of time. But that wasn’t true. I had to learn to speak life into myself.
You do to. Live in victory! Say it with me “I’m living the victory”
You’re not alone. God is with you and he will always send you encouragement even if it does come from with in. Speak to yourself.